Once you have activated your account, you can log in to ShapeDiver and access your dashboard from the navigation dropdown or the side menu.
The dashboard contains several elements:
- A full overview of your profile information
- The list of all the models you have uploaded to the platform, including public and private models as well as pending models for which the upload process is not yet complete.
- Links to upload new models to the platform
- A board of data analytics related to the sessions and interactions your models generated online.
The profile section of your dashboard displays your personal information as well as several administrative links. It looks similar to your public profile, with the addition of an "Account" sub-section containing links for administration of your profile and models:
My public profile: Visit this link to check how your profile looks like to other visitors.
Edit my profile info: Edit your profile details such as user name, website, social media accounts and bio. Read more.
Upload: Start uploading a new model to ShapeDiver. Read more.
Logout: Sign out of your ShapeDiver account.
All the other sub-sections can be customized by editing your profile information.
The model section is divided in four tabs.
This view contains the list of models that you made publicly available. They are browsable and searchable by anyone visiting the platform, with or without a ShapeDiver account. In your public profile, the tabs of the model section are not visible and only the list of public models are displayed.
This view contains the models that you chose to keep private. They are only visible to you and not accessible by visitors of the platform, even when given the url of the model on ShapeDiver.
This view lists the models for which the upload process is not complete yet. This can be caused by one of the following reasons:
- The file was successfully uploaded but it contains scripts that need to be validated. In this case, the listed models include a button to complete the upload process. The process can be completed as soon as you have received the validation email.
- The file was successfully uploaded but the model Edit step was aborted before completion. Just use the "Configure" link to complete the process and publish the model.
This view contains a panel with various data regarding your models and the sessions associated with them. Read more about the analytics panel.